design & construction – Regularization of unauthorized buildings
After hundreds of successful carrying outs, we specialize in legalizing unauthorized buildings, according to Law No. 4014/2011 and No. 4178/2013, which are similar to Law No. 3843/2010.
Trust d&c for your successful legalization procedure for your property and call us today to estimate the fine!!!!
By Law No. 4178/13, citizens with unauthorized buildings or properties with unauthorized constructions and urban planning infringements, have the chance to maintain their property as it is by paying a fine, ensuring that the property has been exempted from urban planning charges for the next 30 years or even in some cases forever. Unauthorized buildings or properties cannot be sold or transferred to others and are subject to fines that are multiples of the fines provided by Law No. 4178/20213 and are considered for demolition.
WHEN REGULARIZATION IS REQUIRED
- When the whole building has been constructed without building license.
- When the building has exceeded the building areas, the building coverage or height above 2% of the allowable and permitted plans.
- When there are constructions, such as e.g. patios, garages, storages, bbq, pool, etc., that don’t appear on the approved plans of the Urban Planning Department.
- When the building use has been changed.
When the spaces are differently lying in comparison with the approved layouts of the building license.
FIVE MAIN DOCUMENTS
These are the main documents that the regularization folder contains (similar with the building construction license).
- Topographic diagram
- Extract of town plan or a map of the wider region
- Imprint and develop new architectural layouts (plans and sections)
- Photos of the construction from key points
Control of static structural adequacy